"HOW TO" use the BioMass Recovery Exchange
on the above logo.
Buy / Sell / Trade Listings Submission
The BioMass Recovery Exchange is a membership based worldwide information exchange for those
companies and individuals who BUY/SELL/TRADE commodities, materials,
goods and services relevant to this industry.
Adding Your Buy / Sell / Trade Listing
- any company or individual with access to the Internet may add to the listings posted in the Exchange
- all listings are logically organized by Section, then by Category and then by Grade of material.
- all listings submitted to the BioMass Recovery Exchange must have a valid email address and valid contact information
- all listings submitted to the BioMass Recovery Exchange must include a valid quantity and price
- users of the BioMass Recovery Exchange may post up to 5 Buy / Sell / Trade listings every 30 days.
- there is no charge to post a listing to the exchange.
- any interested party may directly respond to you.
- once you surpass the free trial limits of sending or receiving replies you will be solicited for paid subscription.
** NOTICE **|
Submissions with invalid or incomplete information
WILL BE TRASHED
Listing Rejection Policy:
The BioMass Recovery Exchange reserves the right to exclude any or all
Listings are Rejected for several reasons. The most common reasons are outlined below:
Replying To A Buy/Sell/Trade Listing
- listing was too general -- listings must be for specific Buy or Sell orders because this is a trading system
- listing does not include a valid quantity and price
- listing included company promotional information in listing,
e.g. web site address
- listing included company contact information in the content-body of the ad
- listing included invalid contact information in the business card section of the form
- listing is not applicable to the desired category
- listing duplicates another listing submitted in the past
- listing included profanity or other unacceptable language
- You may reply to a listing by entering your email address and filling out the response form
- a valid reply must be a direct response to the item that has been posted
- Sending or receiving replies - with intial use of the site you will receive a trial number of these for free so that you can see how the site works for you
- Once you surpass the trial limit for sending or receiving replies you will be solicited for paid subscription.
- Anyone who responds on mass to listings with general replys like "call me" or are attempting to solicit some product or service will be disregarded
The BioMass Recovery Exchange is an electronic information service designed to promote trade
by bringing buyers and sellers (suppliers) together using the Internet.
The BioMass Recovery Exchange assumes no liability for errors,
omissions and/or misinterpretations pertaining to the BioMass Recovery Exchange listings.
The BioMass Recovery Exchange assumes no responsibility for any and all details, agreements, and terms between the buyer and seller.
It is the responsibility of the two parties making any transactions from leads obtained through our network to do their own due
diligence on the veracity and creditability of the other party by checking references, etc of each other.
The BioMass Recovery Exchange reserves the right to exclude any or all listing submissions.
Basic Business card information must be provided, submissions with incomplete or invalid information will be TRASHED.
Conduct for any user found to be less than honest or to not be operating in a forthright professional business manner will not be tolerated and these users will be excluded from the site.
to View the
Main Exchange Menu